"The translator is your voice,
conveys your message in his/her language and
we want that voice to sing your praises."
-Quality in Translation Campaign
- Bachelor of Arts in Education Science from the Private Technical University of Loja, Ecuador
- Certificate in English > Spanish Literary Translation from Cálamo&Cran, Spain
- Several translation courses and webinars attended
- Seventeen years of translation experience (12 part time, 5 years full time)
- Twelve years of Spanish and ESL teaching experience
- Biblical and Christianity related material: Sermons, Sunday School teaching materials, Bible Studies, Praise and Worship, Outreach, Evangelism, Missions, Woman/Man´s Ministry, Bible School Curriculum
- Literary projects (novels, theater, poetry, essays)
- ESL, EFL, Spanish teaching
- Certified legal translation of Birth/Marriage certificates, School transcripts, Bank/Financial statements, Diplomas, Certificates
- User manuals of hardware and home appliances
- English < > Spanish
- Spanish: Native speaker. Born in Loja, Ecuador, South America. Have lived in Ecuador for over 20 years.
- English: US High School student. Have been to the USA both as an student and a visitor. Bachelor of Arts in Education Sciences: specialization in English/EFL Teaching.
AVERAGE DAILY OUTPUT:
- 2,000 - 2,500 words.
I take urgent projects according to my availability (urgent project fees are applied according to the complexity and urgency of the project).
- All of my translation projects are submitted to a strict proofreading process by a second person.
- High quality and professional services
- Ongoing training and specialization
- Competitive rates
- Available from midday to midnight (GMT)
- Available from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. (Ecuador time)
-SDL Trados Studio 2011
Proud member of Quality in Translation, a campaign which strives to raise awareness amongst translation buyers of the value of quality translation!
For further information about Elena de Medina, including feedback from clients, a project history, rates, a list of webinars and courses attended and more, please click here.
Office: (593) 07 2480608
Cell phone: (593) 09 7316377 / 09 3799490